from 32.72 €
Excursion to Sozopol and Ropotamo boat trip – the Romance of the South
Day trip + boat trip
• Available: from July through September;
• Days: Wednesday (information about availability, departure times and meeting point can be found during the booking process);
• From: Sveti Vlas, Sunny Beach, Nessebar, Ravda, Pomorie, Burgas
Experience the beautiful Sozopol with a romantic boat trip in Ropotamo River
Discover the scenic coast south of Burgas and join a boat tour in the Ropotamo River. The pleasant, romantic boat trip (approx. 30 minutes) takes you through a rich-vegetation, jungle-like landscape that is one of a kind and is certainly an impressive experience for everyone.
The journey continues to Sozopol. On a city tour, you will be amazed by the architecturally interesting Old town, which is picturesquely situated on a small peninsula and captivates with dainty houses, small gardens with fig trees, narrow streets and appealing restaurants. In the free time (approx. 1 hour) you can experience the city of art: also known for its summer music festival and attracts poets, painters, actors and other artists from the country. Sozopol is always worth a visit and will also fascinate you.
The trip ends with a visit to Burgas, the fourth largest city in Bulgaria, where you still have enough time to explore, visit the Sea Garden, cafes or shops.
- Air-conditioned coach;
- Licensed German-speaking tour guide;
- Boat trip on the Ropotamo river.